Resorts World Sentosa
Tuesday, February 02, 2010@ 3:35 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
You know how sucky it feels to wait for weekends to come every single week and then sometimes bf don't get to book out or he booked out late either hours or even days. When the weekend is finally here, we feel all happy to welcome it, spend time together and then in a blink of an eye, sunday comes and he have to book in and i've to wait for the next weekend to come again. Its like time passes so quickly when you're having fun, agree??
Before last weekend came, boyfriend and I have vowed that we have to spent every single time fruitfully and we did! On friday, I had to wait patiently at home for him to tell me if he's booking out. Yes you didnt hear me wrongly, I have to wait until very last minute to know if he can book out, not to wait for what time he will book out. This happens almost every friday ever since he's in army. I even bathed and prepared, sitted at home waiting for the green light. Finally at 6 I received his message that he got out of camp, waiting for a cab home. I hurriedly left the house and met him at his place. We went to Thai Express@Raffles City.
We are now a total fan of Thai Express, boyfriend even became their member since we thought it would be quite worth it since we kept patronising them. I super love their Tom Yam soup and their pineapple rice. But somehow, their food standard is not good, sometimes the tom yam soup taste more sour, sometimes it taste more spicy :(
Seriously, it is a must-try! Even the mango with glutinous rice and coconut milk is my favourite dessert of all-time! I have to have it whenever I eat at Thai Express. Anyway, they didnt pay me to advertise about them so i shall stop putting good words for them.
We also did some mini shopping to search for a perfect heels. I can't walk properly on high heels, as in those really high ones, I want black but not glossy type, I want it simple but with a strap at the back. So much requirements is the reason why we went home empty handed.
On Saturday, we woke up super early since he need to go over to his would-be house to discuss about renovation matters. I just tagged along to see the house with him. Lunch with his family and then accompanied his mum to the salon. I didn't want to at all but bf just asked me to accompany his mum and I did. She wanted me to curl my hair initially but i dont want to look like an aunty. So I did a wash and the hair stylist blow dry my hair straight which i quite like it.
As straight as this:
Practically this is the only photo I have in the camera because we didnt take any pictures on that day :( My hair camouflage with the black dress but can really see how straight my hair is. I was all done to attend his cousin's wedding dinner. I wore quite simple already, you should see how the rest dressed up for the dinner! The food is totally delicious, exceed my expectation. Everyone was raving about the good food. So saturday vanish in an eye and comes Sunday.
Instead of coping at home like what we always do every Sunday, we decided to head out! We couldn't find a place to go and so we randomly decided to explore Resorts World@Sentosa. From Harbourfront station bus stop, we took a bus straight in to sentosa at $2 each only :)
On the bus there :)
Universal Studios still under construction :(
We went to the 4 hotels to take a look and among the four,
I like Hard Rock Hotel the most.
Check this out:
There was a Ferrari Club gathering going on in the hotel thus so many ferrari cars outside.
We were surrounded by more than 20 ferraris, cool beans!
Boyfriend was so over the moon admiring those ferraris, haha. I wish i could buy him one. lol
Okay i look totally unglam but my mischevious look is so funny.
P.S. Sorry if this post is boring because it was so detailed on what i did throughout the weekends.
And im so sorry for the huge photos because apparently it cant be resize even after trying again and again. I suck at all this.
I regret doing this post because it took up like 1 hour of my time. I don't know why the pictures are always so huge i've to upload on photobucket and kept resizing them, must be something to do with the settings of the camera :(
Im literally wasting every weekday away sitting in front of the laptop. Slacking like helllll.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment









