follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


Goodbye work, hello study


This thursday will be my last day of internship@Raffles Hotel. Time really zoom pass. From the period I was struggling to do my resume and cover letters, to sending them out and waiting for interview opportunities, to prepare and going for interviews and then signing the contract. I was really so satisfied when i got into Raffles because i wanted to do my internship in a luxury hotel badly and I did it!! Today at work, we had a small farewell party for 3 of the staff, one is transferring to another department, and 2 are leaving (including me). We each have to give a farewell speech and this was my speech to all of my colleagues:

4 sentences.
Thanks for teaching me
Thanks for scolding me
Thanks for consoling me
Thanks for praising me.

These 4 sentences really summarize what I want to tell everyone. Some whom I will miss, some whom made me wanna leave. My in-charge pass me the appraisal she did for me, and I pass with commendation! Am glad that im of joy and help to the restaurant. Shall post up some pictures after thursday. I should really make use of the 50% staff discount before 22nd of January, I want to try the High Tea at the Tiffin Room in Raffles.

Enough about work. I've an upcoming event to look forward! And that is my 2nd sister's 21st birthday party@Changi Yacht Club.

Dan's Flip Flop 21st - By The Pool & Coast


Its this coming Saturday which is also her actual birthday, my relatives will also be there. Have to start racking brains on her birthday present :( And sad to say, bf will be in camp, hate army!


Yesterday, went back to school for SIP sharing session. We had a briefing on our last module that we gonna take when school re-opens. Have to do research paper and its 100% individual. I can feel the stress.. After school, I went with bf and 2 of his army friends for yet another prawning session. This time is not the same because we were so lucky! Caught 58 prawns in 3 hours using 3 rods!


Serious in catching
(the 2 stranger guys at the side were jealous about Nic because he kept catching but they got no catch, haha)


damn damn damn lot of prawns.
we were scared just by looking at it.


enjoying the bbq-ed prawns with sambal chilli!!
best thing of all, i didn't put in any effort cos i was using laptop, reading magazine and playing psp throughout. haha.

You know im not really into prawning because it kind of cheat your money. 1 rod $30 for 3 hours and then sometimes you only catch like 5? But bf loves to go prawning because he likes the feeling of satisfaction when catching them, so i just accompany him to make him happy. hehe. anyway, poor prawns la.


I've start to shop for New Year clothes online, what about you?

Gotta go get done with other things and sleep early because work is 10am tomorrow :(

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment