Tuesday, November 17, 2009@ 2:28 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO

Im still waiting for a chance to pass someone the camera to upload the pictures :( Sorry girls! I feel so bad.. The next time we take pictures using the camera, I'll pass to someone immediately at the end of the day so that pictures won't expire. Im very confident that the camera wire is not in my house since I just clear my room about 2-3 weeks back plus the last time I used the wire was at bf house and bf said he don't know where the wire has gone to since his maid or mum clears his room. What's a camera without being able to upload the pictures :(
Today at work during briefing, my manager mentioned that in another 3 weeks, he will do an appraisal for every staff in the restaurant according to our performances and it will be reflected to the higher management to determine individual's year end bonuses. The bonuses does not apply to me since Im a trainee, however, it is going to affect my internship review. I can see that Im not good enough in his eyes so I really gotta buck up, i only got 3 weeks to impress.. Help!!
OMG!! I really love japanese ladies!! Have served a couple of them and they are really polite and sweet :) If only I learnt Japanese instead of French in school :( Most French peeps knows how to speak English but most Japanese peeps do not so it will be a X factor if I know how to communicate to Japanese guest in their language. I only know how to say thank you in Japanese after they pay the bill and leave. Hehehe.
I LOVEEEE to watch The Moment of Truth, only managed to catch a few episodes on Channel 5. The questions are so wild and you'd be shock some people do admit the wildest thing they ever do for the sake of money, but its interesting when those dirty secrets are being exposed. Hahaha. They call it the "Route to self-destruction of their marriage". Too bad they kind of not showing it on tv already :(
My aim is to sleep at 2.45am so that I can get 8 hours of sleep and wake up for work. Night people! Expired pictures soon!! All at one shot!
Love ya!
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

