Sunday, October 11, 2009@ 2:35 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I dislike people who can't put themselves in other people's shoes.
When Im sad, I don't throw my temper. I just keep quiet because I can't fake to be happy. I don't vent my anger and show attitude. I hate those people the most so i wont be like them no matter how upset/angry I am because they're not the ones who made me sad. All I did was keeping quiet, is that wrong? When I reply people, I reply nicely, unless you're disturbing me(thats the worst thing to do). Do you go wild and crazy when you're upset? Or do you pretend like nothing has happened when you're upset? Don't expect to show concern, at least don't rub salt into people's wound.
I dare to say Im hardly sad in front of my friends, in fact I don't show it out. But the phone is what kept us going, I really needed it badly.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

