Saturday, October 10, 2009@ 12:18 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I miss disturbing you when you're sleeping at night.
I miss you disturbing me when Im sleeping in the morning.
I miss how you used to pat my head before you bid goodbye.
I miss how I always tried to make you irritated by me.
I miss doing groceries shopping with you.
I miss playing WII with you, you'll forever win me and then i got very demoralized you purposely let me win.
I miss playing Pet Society fishing with you and comparing the exotic fishes we had.
I miss blog-shopping with you and keep asking you if the dress is nice till you got irritated.
I miss pinching your fat lips and fiddling your big ears.
I miss how we MSN-ed each other when you're just by side.
I miss how you always purposely call me by my name.
I miss running with you and how you motivate me to catch up with your speed.
I miss swimming with you.
I miss watching man u matches with you.
I miss how you used to cycle me home.
I miss how you came over in the middle of the night just to say you're sorry.
I miss how you always smile at me for the stupid things I do.
I miss you accompanying me to school and wait till i end school.
I miss you accompanying me to tuitions and fetching me after that.
I miss talking on the phone with you.
I miss life with you around.
Love is like, after a million fights, you still love him for who he is.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

