Saturday, September 26, 2009@ 9:04 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Went for prawning on thursday midnight with some groupie peeps and im loving it. Especially barbequeing the prawns and then dip them in belachan (Stan's introduction), yummy! Boyfriend and I promised that we will go prawning when he's back from Brunei so that we can have ALL the prawns to ourselves. Hehehe. Greedy pig. And then a mini fish therapy with KMS was so funny. I swear it was so ticklish I almost wanted to scream until the whole hut collapse. Legs felt super smooth after that. I think the girls would want more of it! Pictures have to wait till Miss Mel upload them :))
Im a quarter done from clearing my room but i suddenly don't have the kick to continue clearing :( Part 2 of room cleaning will have to wait till I have the mood to clear again. Staying in this house for 1 day really kills you, dead bored.
Tomorrow i'll be back to my busy life and im gonna love it and let time zoom fast to 17 days later. I want to be a hardworking trainee.
As pathetic I may sound to be, im having 3 pieces of luncheon meat for dinner. hahaha. Think im quite a lazy bum too la, too lazy or unwilling to walk out to circus to get some food. And tavis is aiming my luncheon meat now!!!
A lot of people once told me to have pimple-free skin is to eat less oily food. Is it true? Because i did went for a talk before and they told me that its fiction, because oily skin and oily food is not related at all. Hmmm..
I really hope I don't find out any more secrets.
I miss exercising, and I miss happening saturdays. I can't believe that today is actually a saturday. Think I'll will have a crazy insomnia later because i rest till super late today. Some dvd should be able to help me.
I know his buddies will take care of him so I should not worry.
YAY TIME TO CATCH SOME F1 QUALIFYING TO BRIGHTEN UP MY SATURDAY NIGHT :))
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

