follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Im supposed to be sleeping right now. Kellyn called me and i got woken up. She asked me if i would like to go for supper and its really tempting. hehe. But in the end she controlled herself and we dropped the idea. When she called me, i thought it was the next day and i was late for work! Too paranoid la. Anyhow, yesterday KMSPP came to Raffles Hotel to celebrate Mel's post-birthday since I have 50% staff discount on all F&B restaurants in the hotel! Some of the pictures! More at facebook.

Seah Street Deli with the limelight of the day :)



Isn't the menu cool? Made of hard paper in the style of newspaper.



Hardly took pictures with peiwen alone and here's one :)


The staff at Seah Street Deli! Their uniform super cool~ Its oversized baseball jersey :]



Some of the food we ordered:
.
.



I forgot to take picture of the pizzas and the buffalo wings :(


Jukebox so cool please. Haven't seen one in my life before.


They've updated songs like You Belong With Me and Good Girls Go Bad!




I love the background.



KMS :)))



And below is what i love to do - take a close shot of people's faces:
.
.






Really had a fun night though i was super tired and shagged after work. They wanted to go somewhere to chill & drink but i was surrendering! I had to drag myself home. And I hate it the most to wait for 317. It always take freaking long and i can fall asleep while waiting :(

Im so lucky you know. My first time working as operator today and we received a prank call already. My colleague work for 3 months and she didn't even receive any before. That guy simply called for a few times and whispered "hello" softly and ghostly. Apparently he is trying to scare us la, and then we being only the 2 left in the office was screaming for help. Why are there such people nothing better to do! My colleague called the front office and told the manager on duty and he was like saying it must be our friends trying to disturb us.. But noooo, she's from Penang and no one knows im working operator today except for ah chow.. Can't be him right? Hahaha. 

Today i couldn't go for lunch because i worked the later shift. And then im so glad Bryan's office is near mine only. I've to walk pass him everyday to go my office, go toilet, go breaks and go home. And so he offered to buy me food at Ah Teng's Bakery. Hehe. 3 chicken baos and 3 siew mais. Its really ex. 3 baos for $5+ and 3 siew mais for $5+. Its still very ex after 50% staff discount!

And I can't believed that after going work for 2 weeks, i still don't know which escalator to take at City Hall mrt. Today I went down and up twice before I finally landed at the right line and right direction. StupidxZxZxZ right? I hate traveling home alone but my ipod make it less tortorous for me :)

And everyday i worry if i can wake up for work on time. Shitty alarm clock copy me do stunts. I don't know why it is moving much slower than what it should be moving.. zzzz. Now i can't trust it anymore.

I saw this today on REEBONZ. It was going on a special price of $175 when it was usually about $350. Anyway, i wasn't suppose to know the price because bf didn't want to let me know when he got it from me for birthday. Think this colour is nicer than my navy/white one, sadddd..
Later working again. No wonder they short of people, long hours :(( What a Saturday :( 
And hopefully i can meet bf after his primary school gathering..


I just ate 3 har gows and drank a glass of milk. Was so tempted to eat cup noodles but i controlled myself. Now i need some quality rest. I really want to wake up early tomorrow so that i can have my breakfast before going to work. Am so jealous of those having their holidays, when can i've mine?? :'(

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment