follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



As usual, computer nerd drusilla couldn't upload pictures from the camera to the laptop :( Many pictures are very very overdue! 

Bought a lot of necessities this weekend and I felt contented. I always lose my rubber bands, clips and ear rings. Its like I used them and throw away because I kept buying new ones. I bought hair pins today and bf wondered why i bought when i already have a lot. I told him i lose all. zzzz. Weekends were nothing special since i slept till so late for the past 2 days. Must make use of off days to sleep late :)

My freaking thick and unkempt eye brows :/

Did i mention i pass all my exams? I saw a PASS and felt a huge surprised + relief. Felt quite guilty because Huimin and I were talking about going for sup paper together before the holidays already. I don't know how I manage to pass with 50 marks blank but anyway, at least i need not worry about that anymore.

I was hoping one day groupie girls have a car so that we can chill out at night without the boys.

Okay im going to nurture my face before I head to bed. Im hoping for a better complexion.


I really wanna watch meteor rain with lots of stars in the sky. If you love me, bring me to see one will you?

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment