follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



I don't like to sleep early because this is what happens now. Whenever i sleep around 11+ I'll always wake up around 3am and can't get back to sleep again :/

Im worried over a lot of things and I totally dread internship to start because i don't want to be slogging so hard when my friends are all having fun out there :(

I hope i can just twist my fingers and time will pass till morning 11am. I hate a quiet house just like now, it makes me feel so lonely.

A moment ago, i scroll through my MSN contacts trying to find someone to pour my woes but apparently there's no one to my avail.

So i cut my hair today, my hair is really straight.

Sorry for that "black face"!

Im totally amazed by how the hairdryers in salons do wonders to a wavy hair by giving me a totally straight look. The length is not short for a straight hair, just that if it starts to go wavy back, its gonna be really short. 
I TOTALLY SUCK WITH SHORT HAIR. Especially short + wavy hair = NO NO.
I think im a boring person la. Even Siying highlighted her hair today, but still, I love my virgin hair :)

My parents have 4 daughters. But it seemed like they only had 2 because recently the other room is unoccupied at night. And Im always out till wee hours like 3am. When i wake up, no one is at home, when i get home, everyone is asleep/overnight at friends/boyfriend place. Dad too.  Anyway, i kind of like this type of life. If only I get the freedom like my 2 elder sisters :( Moreover, im just 1 year younger, does that make a lot of difference?

Denise alarm clock has been ringing for the past 20mins already. Time to go school for her and time to tuck myself in bed!
She is just like me, so difficult to wake up! Many alarms at every few minutes interval but still cant get up. I had to shake her and smack her bum thrice to get up!


Are you a naughty girl just because you hang out with your friends till 3 4am and/or sleep very very late? I just want to have my fun after all that stressed-up exams and enjoy the fullest before my internship starts, which is also very very soon. I don't even drink, smoke, club, steal or hang out with strangers. Im just being myself.


When you're in a relationship, you feel like being single. When you're single, you feel like being in a relationship. Oh whats wrong?
Totally explain that the grass is greener on the other side!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment