Tuesday, September 15, 2009@ 6:58 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Hello, I just had a hearty breakfast which is a bowl of curry instant noodles with lemon tee. It comes with a price to pay because I scald my hand. My name is Drusilla Stuner. I didn't sleep for the entire day for fear i'll wake up late. Was contemplating whether to sleep at 4+ but dropped the idea because i dont want to regret sleeping when i really overslept. Was trying to keep myself awake by watching a show on someone's hard disk but it didn't turned out nice. So i pressed the stop button and chat with Stanley instead. Lucky I have friends who are also night owls. At least he made time passed by faster. Denise already left for school. After this post, im going to shower and zoom out of the house! Hope I can survive at work :/
Oh ya, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift songs are lovely because the lyrics of the songs are sooo meaningful. And I just added more recent songs into my ipod. Bery bery love it because it is going to accompany me on my way to work :))) Triple smiles
I like this photo although my face looked big and i looked nerd,
simply because i looked simple.
Off to prepare for work! Hope i don't ga-bra today!
At least I know what to do after today.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

