follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Although Im so serious in my work, mistakes are still inevitable. As it was nearing the end of my work today, i made yet another mistake. This time round, so unforgiven. For that mistake, i've to pay $150 for 2 guests. Don't wanna go about explaining why or how I made the mistake because what to do? Its my fault and when Im told I have to pay, no argues. And this is what happens when you work for a luxurious hotel, a small mistake made = sum of your pay gone. Im still hoping for the best right now. My colleagues told me that everyone makes mistakes there and some even cried. That was comforting but still..

Guess this is just me, no matter how much effort or seriousness I put into things I do, I'll still gabra/do stunts. Drusilla Stuner.

Anyway, bf fetched me to work today and picked me up right after work :) We went Marche@VivoCity to celebrate his sister's 23rd birthday. My first at Marche, quite loser eh. But the variety of food was disappointing. No pictures because Mel Lim took my battery from the digital camera :(

Tomorrow work again early morning. Though its 7 hours away, I can already feel the stress in me, I need to be even more careful. Can't wait for my off days soon..

1.30 am and Im leaving bf's house back home. 
Goodnight readers.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment