follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Okay, fast one before i BOOOOMMS to my bed. If you know what I mean, BOOOOMMMS.

Today went over to siying's mooncake booth with chow-ster and do free labour. Aron was such a * haha. He entertaining me la. Think this is how great when you work with a bunch of close friends. At least it makes your job more interesting. Work tomorrow at 9am and i totally dread it. "Good morning, dining reservations, Drusilla at your service". Imagine repeating this throughout the day you seriously get sick of it. And then no one can visit me during work because im stucked in the hotel throughout :( 

Bf booked out just now and have to book in later in the morning and then book out in the noon again. Its so sucky because i've to work and cannot spend some good moments with him before he leave Brunei for 18 days. I hope I don't make any mistake because on Saturday i did quite a mistake that could have cost me to die. I miss life without studies and work. I would then be able to go gym and swim almost everyday. Sure damn healthy. But then with the guys sure cannot fit la, almost everyday supper you know.

Weiping really very joker you know. Siying and I really cannot stand it, must sit down.

And then im freaking crazy now. I bought 4 dresses in one day. Im so turn on to shop till i drop. If im rich, i'll buy a mountain of clothes and climb over it or a pool of clothes and swim in it. I've got 15 over pieces of brand new clothes (some with tag even), i bought them thinking that i'll wear them some day but the day just never come. I very lazy to sell away :( Feel like selling then all for $5 each so that they can get lost from my sight.


Goodnight and rest well :) 


Not a million fights can make me hate you, really.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment