follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Blogger refused to let me upload photos :(
I wanted to upload so many of them, even photobucket is so lag, next time then!

The few pics i manage to upload is the mini shopping outing with Ben and SY at Orchard Ion.

Photobucket
Meet BEN TEY.
When you've such a friend, 
please wear bulletproof vest like what Siying wore. hahaha.


Photobucket
I hate polkadots on clothes but she likeeeee.


Photobucket
Meet carpark attendant aunty, Madam Tan.


Photobucket
Meet Nerd Ass, Ms Drusilla.


Finally back to a little bit of life. Supper with the guys, chillax with mini groupie on lantern day, mini meet-out with the girls yesterday, high tea with my sisters@Equinox and I met Colin, Chow, Wee How after work today. Stan came to find us after work. Something funny happened at the carpark but i shall not say yet. And from then, i became the owner of a lamborghini. Hehe. Sometimes they're just so funny i laugh till i teared! And then guess what, i think they're swimming right now, like now?! 1.26am at Colin's condo swimming pool. That's Colin's cool cool idea. What to do? Only people who drive Nissan Sunny can think of such stun.

Work again tomorrow at 11am. I love my job because its not difficult, i just need concentration and I'll not make any mistakes. I hate my job because it can go boring at times and sometimes i wish that my work was a little harder/challenging.

I cleared some of my mails everyday and i still have 226 mails to clear. They just kept increasing everyday and no its not inclusive of junk mails.


Really can't wait for 13/10 to come. 8 more days to seeing him! At least it is single digit now, no longer double digit. All I asked for is him to complete his last mission safely and come back to us! :)

And every single day I tell myself I want to sleep early, it never happens.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment