Thursday, October 01, 2009@ 1:39 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I feel lonely :( Everyday I wake up no one at home, I prepare and go to work alone. I spent 10 hours in the office and after work, I head home alone, eat, watch shows, use computer and sleep and then the same old routine the next day :( Just can't wait for my off which is on Friday and Saturday! But totally sucks when I've to go back school on Saturday morning for classroom session :[
Yesterday on my way to work my Havianas strap broke! I walked bare footed from Serangoon mrt to Raffles Hotel and my right sole hurts :(:(:(:( Imagine running barefooted on travelators, escalators and road! Thats because im running late for work. hahaha.
I thought Havianas strap is made of good rubber and will not snap, thats uber sad. Some more its quite ex and I like it a lot.
The nine west sandals that bf's mum gave to me is also gonna spoil soon :(
Is it my feet or what? Sucks. All my footwear last less than 5 months. Some less than 3 months even! DAMN.
Today I talked to peiwen on the phone during office hours. When I hang off ,I told her "Eh you happy calling while I happy answering" So far nie. You know people, Im so tired of answering phone calls and she's so tired of calling people. Im beginning to dislike my job, boringggg.
Im gonna have exactly 8 hours of sleep if I head to bed now. You know why I just can't go to sleep? Because for the past hour there's a freaking huge fly buzzing around my room and I just cant get it out! I just managed to kill it. Hehe.
OMG MY NOSE IS BLEEDING AND I ACCIDENTALLY WIPED IT ON MY SHIRT. IM GOING TO WASH AWAY NOW BEFORE IT IS STAINED.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

