follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Drusilla just got her pay today :D   HIP HIP HURRAY. Im deciding if I should get this:

This topshop low back acid wash bodycon dress
 I've been eyeing on ever since like dont know when.
Its not worth the $$ but I like it..
And then when i wanted to buy this last week,
 i bought something else which bf says looks nicer on me so i put this dress on hold instead.
And now since i got my pay, should i should i..
I need to decide fast before sizes go OOS. ARGGGGHHH.


Pictures as promised:

Fish spa with KMS


This photo looks disgusting. Not the person. haha.
All the fish suckers desperately swimming to her legs.

I was having 2nd thoughts to post this photo up,
but whatever la hor.
Thanks Siying for saying i've got the orgasmic face.



Above pictures credit to Siying.
When i was so damn irritated by the itch, she busy cam-whoring me.

Kel Kel :)



DKMS WE'RE THE BEST.




The surroundings not bad eh.


Prawning pictures
.
.
Our neighbour caught this damn huge prawn, 
everyone were so damn jealous :(


Bf prawning, he damn serious k. 
Hardly smile and kept staring at the rod.


Was trying to use self-timer and what a nice shot.


Thanks stan. hahaha.



I like this :))


I cant open my eyes properly with flash :(



Wee how's leg at the bottom right. hahaha.


The first time bf trying to take the bait from the prawn.




Spot me. I looked like im trying to seduce Kellyn.


Barbequeing prawns!!



Prawns + belachan = shiok only.


Im still within my aim to sleep at 1am today :) By sleeping at 1 today, i'll get sufficient sleep and be much awake for work tomorrow :)

Choo sisters maybe going for High Tea at Equinox this coming Friday. Wooh~ I love staff privilleges at Raffles Hotel. 50% of all F&B restaurants at Raffles, Fairmont and Swissotel. SHIOK only.


I just heard that my primary school friend passed away. He is born on the 17 of April 1990 and he died from cancer, so freaking saddening. Life is really full of uncertainties. He's 19 and he died of cancer. He's got a gf. Thats really really damn sad. If im the one, i totally cant breathe. R.I.P KIM WEE.


I love it when you call~ I love it when you call~

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment