Sunday, September 27, 2009@ 11:32 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Work for next few days = 9 to 5pm. Think i might adapt to sleeping much earlier everyday because i feel better at work when I have enough sleep. At least during non busy period I will not fall asleep staring at the computer! Black Eyed Peas & Beyonce staying in Raffles Hotel!!!So cool please! She was interviewed in the suite. If only i can answer calls made from them or see them! Heard that Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen stayed here last year. My colleague gave a wake-up call to Massa but his wife answered instead. Hahaha. And he promised to treat everyone free flow of champagne if he wins the Driver's Championship so every staff was hoping he won but apparently he didnt.
I was watching F1 because the office had tv but halfway through I ended work so I missed the rest :( I can here the engine sounds right after I opened the office door! So cool. And then walked to City Hall mrt the engine sounds got louder. It makes me feel sex-cited hearing it and if only I was part of it :(

See you on the 13th and thats a promise.
Time for cup noodles and say goodbye to the world for today.
If you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

