follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



A quick post before I boomxzxz to bed! 
Am really really really tired, shag, exhausted from work. Yesterday was my first day at the Bar and Billiard Room and half of me is already wasted. I knocked onto the bar edge and "attained" a huge bruise on my waist bone, I "attained" another bruise on my thigh by knocking onto the flowerpot because I was busy squeezing among 800 paxs to serve guests and this guest talked to me I got distracted. My legs are gone in heaven, especially my soles and toes. Imagine my foot filled with blisters and bruises and the guest who is wearing a leather shoe stepped on my teeny weeny toe. "OUCH" MAN TOTALLY. Then the other guest(again a guy), lift his foot and I was standing right behind him. ZZZ. 
Can someone tell me what to do? I change a 2 size bigger high heels and stuffed tissues inside because my foot really hurts that I can't even walk. Im going to buy comfy shoes this weekend so that I can end my suffering! 

2 days straight in a role 10am to 12.30am, how tiring can it be. Non stop walking, carrying.. Lucky I am split shift, break from 3.30 to 5.45 :) I took a blanket to work just now and slept for 1hr at the staff lounge :) 

Tomorrow again, work from 10am to 10.30pm (slightly better only). But at least there is no private event unlike past 2 days, restaurant business back to normal. Phew! 
Oh ya, I saw Tracy just now at the event! She's attached to Events Company and coincidentally her company was the organiser for the event. Being so busy, we didn't manage to talk much. Just just just cant wait for Friday to come so that I can really lie on my bed till the end of time. Plus one bad news, bf not booking out till Sunday perhaps. Big sigh. 

Wish me all the best. I miss having a life. I wake up go work, come home sleep. Sucker.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment