follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour




I got the kick to blog! hehehe. 

Just came back from Raffles Hotel Staff Night@Fort Canning Park!
Muddleheaded me forgot staff night was today since past 2 days was off days so I kinda forget that today is Tuesday, I wore t-shirt, sports shorts and back pack to work. Kind sister Denise came all the way to City Hall to pass me a dress :) But then i forgot to ask her bring a nice bag, imagine wearing a dress with a sports backpack? zzz. And then all my sandals died on me. Like the Havianas and the Nine West sandals that bf mum bought for me which lasted less than 2 months. I really really need to get a pair of sandals soon :(:( 
I dump my stuff into a paper bag and left the back pack in my locker. Took cab with other staff down after work at 9.30, programmes end at 11pm so didn't enjoyed much. Still, the emcee of the event is so humorous, food was okay only, not lucky enough to win lucky draw, headed home with Bryan. And then he kept beatboxing non-stop throughout the journey, he beatboxed songs like Boom Boom Pow, Hotel Room Service, My Hump.. cool huh? He performed solo on stage just now and basically i kept clapping hands for him because i understand that we're trainees and we don't have much colleagues in the hotel you see. haha.

At the event, chit chatted with some people and they asked me if Im a local. Last time I work with Siying there's this person thought I was from China? Then once someone thought I was Indonesian? Today one guy thought i was Japanese? And the other guy thought i was mixed american and local. To me, I looked so Singaporean and normal :( Some people couldn't recognised me at the event. Goes to show how nerd I look at work you know, with my hair all combed and bun up most of the times.


Doesn't it look like I've got shoulder length hair? teehee.


I wanna upload my ipod but i seriously have a lack of songs in my laptop. So any of you who have the songs below or even nice songs to intro, please send me when you see me online!
Please don't laugh at me when you see the list below because some are already outdated songs. Thanks in advance to those who can send me!

Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
Hotel room service - Pitbull
Some Demi Lovato songs (except here we go again)
I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas (mine's a spoilt version!)
I do not hook up - Kelly Clarkson
Already gone - Kelly Clarkson
Party in the U.S.A - Miley Cirus
Love drunk - Boys Like Girls
Down - Jay Sean
3 - Britney Spears
Fireflies - Owl City
Fifteen - Taylor Swift
And any other songs you think its nice :)

You know what? I really have a sucked-up parents full stop.
Secondly, just to let you know, I've not forgotten you :)

Goodnight!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment