follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Hello, i just had a cool refreshing bathe and it feels totally good. And I feel even better after washing tonnes of my clothes. At least I need not spend so much time thinking of what to wear now. I dont know why but do you guys think the same as me? Will you like wear the same outfit you wear a few days or a week ago? I usually don't because later people ask me why Im wearing the same thing again, unless I really make sure I will be out with a different group. Like I wore a dress a week ago then Weiping asked me "Eh why you wear this dress again?"

Reading Siying's entry showing the loots she bought at BKK made me sooo wanna go for mega shopping trip overseas! Yet knowing it kinda wont happen la since I don't have understanding parents.

Quite a number of people asked me if I did rebond my hair but I didn't. Cos when it dries up it kinda go straight, especially blow drying them at high heat made it even straighter. After bathing, my hair will be back to super curly mode. I thought it is good cos I can choose which hair I prefer on certain days.

Yesterday was so impromptu, boyfriend and I went to prawning around 10+ since we didn't want to end the day so quickly. The results? We caught 5 prawns in 3 hours. I swear we both were super demoralized. Like more than 5 times the prawns escaped. Every single time we caught the prawn we were sooo high like as if we caught a lobster. Then 2 uncles on both sides of us kept catching but the prawns just won't come to us :(:(:( We were so envy of them. For the first 2 hours we only caught like 2 prawns. Then we were like "Good job la, one prawn for $15". All 5 prawns were caught by me!! hehe. Boyfriend got no luck yesterday la, when he hold the rod, no prawns want to come. So in the end, one prawn for $7.50. zzzz.

Last Wednesday, right after work, I treat boyfriend to eat at Raffles Courtyard + Raffles Creamery. Not a sumptious meal though :) We took really nice pictures, totally didn't photoshop the pictures, just resizing it and I took more than 3 hours! Photobucket was so screw up too! Im such a computer noob! Here are the pictures:

Photobucket
The view of the Gazebo bar :)


Photobucket
Raffles Courtyard

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Beach road cocktail, sweet and sour taste.


Photobucket
My mango juice.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Penne pasta with carbonara sauce. 
Think the chef accidentally dropped a whole pack of salt,
Super salty :(


Photobucket
Gazebo Burger.
With beaf steak as patty and chunky fries :)
This is yummy!


Photobucket


At the Raffles Creamery:
Where they sell Cold Marble Teppanyaki ice - cream!
Photobucket
So many varieties to choose from! 
We ate the Macademia Nut Caramel and
Cookies N' Cream ice-cream 
with brownies and marshmallows topping!

He will do it right in front of you!
KMSPP, remember this waiter who serve us?
Photobucket
The teppanyaki table is freezed.
He must take out the frozen ice first.


Photobucket
He mix the ice-creams up!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Ates the toppings in, mix and chop them again!


Photobucket
Boyfriend enjoying it. 
But the ice-cream is really very sweet.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
My fav. picture of all :):)
I was inside and he was outside waiting for me.



School re-opened yesterday,
hope you guys enjoyed your first day in school!
Work tomorrow = dread it totally.

P.S. Im in the same class as PC next semester!
Yes you didn't see wrongly, its not PW its Pearlyn Chua. haha.
I know you're so gonna kill me. 
(I lied to her that Im in the same class as Pei Wen).



Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment