follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Currently playing : Lily Allen - Fuck you

Just when I felt pissed about work, I switch on my ipod and they were playing this song, so nice. I'll scream my lungs out to sing this song if im not on the mrt 
They seriously make use of trainees to the fullest. Roster next week is out. Four days straight from 10am to 11pm. Thanks la thanks.

Im gonna buy many many protection for my legs (eg. inner soles, medicated plasters, oil, good pair of shoes). Remember the OSIM commercial where the foot jumped off the building? 
Thats exactly how my foot is feeling right now. Okay I know I whinned a lot about my foot but it really hurts x 10^infinity. 

I need more sleep and I need to get my life back. Where are those internet-surfing, msn chatting, blog shopping, supper outings, dvd-ing, facebook-ing sessions? I miss them!!
Every single time Denise wanna talk to me, I ask her to write in papers and give it to me on Friday(off-day). Hahaha. No time for small chats even. Ended slightly EARLIER today hence im here.

Oh ya, I miss exercising. And I totally root for skipping!!  
You know, it trained your arm muscles and your legs, 300 skips a day takes less than 10 mins and keeps you fit!! But I don't know where my skipping rope is! :( Used to have one at home.


Nu-night peoplesxzxz. 






Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment