follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



A random post.

Did quite much of blog shopping recently and find it pleasant enough to buy a few pretty dresses :) Yet will not have a chance to wear out since work is filling up 3/4 of my life recently :( Not guilty at all to spend a lot online because I didn't really get to spend my pay or should I say I never spend on wants, only needs :)

Came across cool pictures that caught my attention!

Barbie polaroid! 
Isn't this so damn freaking nice? Someone's selling it.
I used to be a fanatic of barbies when i was young. 
I own NINE pretty barbies, inclusive of a Pocahontas! You know that pretty indian princess? hehe.



Envelope pouch and I like the wordings - Mail to the future


Awwww.. shoooo cutexzxzxz. Not a thing for cats but this 2 kittens are plain cute.


I can't find the camera wire.. People are bugging me to upload the pictures we took at Helipad. Sad shit.
And my foot still hurts, Im lazy to go get a comfortable pair of shoes later :(

Last random thing, I did everything I mentioned on my previous post to get my life back on my off yesterday!
(internet-surfing, msn chatting, blog shopping, supper outings, dvd-ing, facebook-ing sessions).
Yeah, utterly satisfied.


Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment