Tuesday, November 24, 2009@ 3:14 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
My well-deserved off days are here again. I kinda dislike to be off-ed on weekdays because everyone would be busy working/studying. But not this time round!
Groupie went out to celebrate Quak's birthday@Holland V and had the Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao buffet. They ordered like mad and couldn't finished in the end, trying to give away to one another. Except the damn red bean dessert which weiping, shifu, chow and kellyn was fighting for, funny shit. Joker wei ping placed a plate of meat on another person's table and got caught by the staff, so embarrassed! Follow on, chill@Yishun Dam was love. More times like this please!
I last saw him 11 days ago but it seemed like a month ago :/
Pray that tomorrow doesn't rain, am going for a swim with my sister hopefully! Plus suana session after that. YAY!
Heavy online shopping is not doing me any good, really :(
I last saw him 11 days ago but it seemed like a month ago :/
Seriously how sad can this be? He will not be booking out on Christmas, our special day and he will be at Taiwan on my 20th birthday.
Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUAK WEE HOW!
7 YEARS OF KNOWING YOU AND STILL COUNTING :)
Finally able to pass my memory card to Kellyn! Pictures soon... And you know what, I think I know where is the camera cable! Double YAY!
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

