Friday, November 20, 2009@ 2:48 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO

"Kop" this picture from somewhere (credits to Kellyn)
I cant get my eyes off this picture, is it the same for you as well?
Salut to Megan Freaking Fox. Love that ambiguous look.
I spent my off-days which is Wednesday and Thursday rotting at home. Not much that Im complaining but every activity I plan to do gets burnt off by the rain. It was raining when I woke up at 4pm on Wednesday. I couldn't wash my clothes since I got no where else to hang them dry, so I thought I'll just push it to Thursday and everything will be fineee. And I even plan to go swimming on Thursday or perhaps do some running. But god knows Thursday rains as well when I woke up. ZZZ. WTF. Then nothing gets done and I just lay at home like a lazy bum.
All my colleagues in the restaurant is scaring me saying that I'll grow fat like how 1 of my colleague turned fatter and I don't want it to happen on me thats why I need exercises. Eating lasagne - thick cheese and layers of pasta with mince meats twice a day. Imagine!! :(:( Im such a glutton really.
Im a true person, what you see is who I am.
1) I'll NEVER act blur to gain attention (this is so act cute).
2) I wear this and that because I like them and its the trend not to attract you know you know. More elaboration. You see me wearing bodycon dresses often(but not that much already) because it flatters everyone's body, this is a fact right. And don't tell me you will want to wear something that makes you look fat in it. As the saying goes when you look good, you feel good so we dress up to give ourselves some confidence but not mainly because we want to like seduce guys or whatsoever.
3) I don't pretend Im somebody Im not.
4)I don't pretend Im single so that guys can woo me.
These are all examples only, especially the first one and the last one.
Nothing spikes me to say them, its just some random thoughts and Im not pinpointing anyone i swear. I dont want this to start a commotion because its really really random stuff only.
Before I go off...
I really want this girl to be happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Siying, this photo was taken like how many years ago!! Remember?
TOTALLY TOTALLY dont know how to help her but I hope things just go back on track.
We don't want to read all the emo posts, right people? We want our hap_py29@hotmail.com Siying back!!
Then we compare the look of the first picture and the last picture. Erm... HAHAHAHA. Okay Siying you know im joking right! Megan Tan Si Ying.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment


