follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



I love this Kate Spade organizer I saw on Reebonz which was on huge discount. I swear I really thought of buying because its so nice but its all sold :(


Anyway , have you heard of Reebonz?




Reebonz is an exclusive online shopping destination of premier brands and private sales. 
Sale events are held for short periods of time and are open to members only. Definitely, Reebonz will be bringing you luxury that you can afford! There are new designs but also older designs that you might not find in the actual physical store! Its definitely a very convenient way to shop for branded stuff.

Some of the brands you can expect to see also are Miu Miu, Kate Spade and Coach. Not only that, but Reebonz has also been featured a couple of times in some Singapore publications like Her World and Female. 
You can absolutely trust the quality and services they provide for you too :)

To begin shopping, hurry sign up as their member! You can only join by invitation.
HERE'S YOUR INVITATION LINK, CLICK!
You also get S$10 reebonz credits when you sign up! So what're you waiting for?

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment