follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


RESEARCH PAPER YOU SUCK!


Im up at 4.30am mugging on my research paper. So bloody poor thing, got no help from anyone. The house is so quiet that I can hear insects sounds very clearly which is quite gross. I promise to finish my research paper before boyfriend books out later in the morning, and I've got only myself to blame because I practically wasted daylight time slacking away. No concentration + no determination leads you to nowhere. I spent more than an hour doing referencing/bibliography. I hateeeeeeeee doing that sooooo much, the most torturous part.

And i've still got 1259 words to write... Arghhhhhh! @%&#@%$&#!! I don't even know what is wrong with me :( Everyone exceeded the word limit by so much, they had to cut down. I don't think you're believing in what Im saying now because you thought it should be the opposite way right. Ask me to write my life story I can write 1000000 words. But, I SUCK AT WRITING REPORT.

Okay im done whining, back to my research paper. My brain is shutting :'(

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment