follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


HUAT HUAT :)


Really had a good tiger Chinese New Year, all the visiting with friends, family and relatives were fun, packed with photo takings (first time i took photos during visiting) plus lots of gambling. Who doesn't love CNY, you get richer by having fun! woooo~
Plus adding on that my dad won 4D first prize, he returned his debts he owed me and gave us a big red packet each :):):):)

If only every day there are different houses to go to, I just don't like to stay at home during CNY, like how i stayed at home all day today :( Sucks big time! Watched Hachiko online & teared like hell(but Marley & Me more touching still), I just keep tearing whenever they show the scene of Hachi sitting outside the train station waiting for his owner. Please catch it if you have not. I give you a direct link here

Anyway, here are some CNY pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Am still clueless on my future.
I want a job that:
a)I have interest in
b) pays well
c) good working hours (as in not long hours and don't eat into my weekends preferably, hotel is out)
d) is challenging (so no office admin for me).

Now you see why im clueless.
I've got a small plan in my mind now, really feel like telling you guys but i won't until I succeed because its very very difficult. Hehe. Keep you guys in suspense!

Till then,
enjoy munching on your goodies!!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment