follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



2am in the morning eating 2 rolls of popiah with a can of milo. Shiok or siao?

And so each & every time I click on urls to read my friends blog and like almost all are dead?
Think no one is more free than me. I shall keep my blog alive to entertain if-there-are-still-existing-readers.

My plan failed. Since a lot of people knew about it then I dont mind sharing (didn't want to share at first because I thought no point telling everyone if I don't get in yet). I went for SIA open interview on Saturday. Prepared for a month but just no luck. So now Im totally clueless in life. Bf consoled me and said "we will slowly think together okay?" He made me feel much better. Looking for a part-time job at the moment so if anyone know of any, please intro me!

Requirements are:
-Mondays to Thursday (AVAILABLE 24/7, Yes including midnight hours)
-At least $6 per hour
-Town is the furthest I can go. No east/west.
-Legal job

If meet requirements, don't hesitate to call me or email me k? Thank you :)


Had a great time at Jiaqing's 21st Birthday on Saturday. Imagine I failed my interview and went for the party. The girls there made me feel much better after having some small chats so I was able to lighten up and enjoy myself. Piccas below! They are rather small i dont know why :(

Bee choo


Mel


The guys


John - a great vocalist


Isaac - great guitar player


Taxi driver Colin


Bf lost on stage


Farah doing Yum Seng to birthday boy


Picture credit to me!! I like the effect.
Birthday boy is clear and the surroundings is blur,
all attention to him!

Another one


Groupie & extended family :)


His birthday cake (saw the pretty measuring tape?)


We wrote, tie it on a balloon and let go!


Best dressed male & female!



Signing off! Notice im colouring the number 1! haha.



Sexy legs except mine :(


Nice picture by pro photographer Pearlyn!


I wish I have more friends to hang out with. Been rotting at home most of the time :(

Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANYO GOH JIAQING!

Till then, love ya people!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment