GRAD PARTY, BF'S 22ND, LIL THOUGHTS.
Friday, March 12, 2010@ 2:36 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Missing in Action on my blog for a period of time and now im back with not-so-exciting-updates.
I haven been blogging because life is pretty usual everyday. Im still on the track to nowhere after my graduation, hoping for the best that is coming very soon with little confidence deep inside me. Well, be it if you know of my future plan or am clueless, just wish me all the best :)
Here are some pictures of the Grad Party@Marriott. I got to say that it is indeed something once in a lifetime. I dont even have any primary school or secondary school graduation ceremony at all. This is my first & probably my last since Im not intending to go university at the moment.
Dennis who dressed as a tourist while I dressed as a construction worker who built the IR!
I seriously think he should have won because he really looked like a tourist with the luagage, strawhat, binoculars, camera, flowery shirt and high socks!
My Year 1 classmates!

The H07 enthusiasts! Very fun people to hang out with.

All prepared to chiong for the food. The 8 course dinner is really good though.

Peiwen & Zi Ya dressed as bathrobe girls!

Pearlyn, the female pilot! (P.S. Her stewardess on her left)

Thanks to ah chow for lending me the cute lil toolbox.

On stage!

I was smiling crazily by the emcee's joke.

Won best dress which I didn't expect at all. A 2 days 1 night stay at Bintan Lagoon. This is an opportunity for me to go on a getaway & I need not pay for the accommodation :)Hoping bf could go with me (pray his army side allows).
Earlier on was bf's 22nd Birthday. I really hate myself because I totally didn't expect to be sick on that very day!! I was having much difficulty to even walk, was weak all over, plus I didn't sleep a wink the night before due to my sore throat that hurts a lot & my burning body and forehead. He got a half day off from his sir & came over to my house. I surprised him with his fav cookies n cream flavoured cake. The rest of the time he practically sit beside me using laptop while I was lying on the bed. Such a spoiler me! I even had plans to treat him to a good meal at Traders Hotel/Sakura buffet and then my sudden sickness ruin everything. We ordered pastamania delivery instead. He took a cab back to camp in the early afternoon. Really angry with myself & felt I've let him down. But he was so nice & kept reassuring me that it was a bonus that we get to spend time together on his actual birthday.
After drinking plenty of water & resting quite a bit, I feel so much better now. Was still worried that I can't have fun during my weekends and am glad I worry too much already.
So much is going to happen from March all the way till April/May and I hope everything turns out fine! Looking forward to Jiaqing's birthday on the 20th too!
On a random note,
We should really appreciate whatever we have in life and remember to reciprocate!
Although my family became from rich to poor, I've move on with it right from the very start it happened. In fact, this has caused our family to grow closer in some ways or another and has turned me into a much independent girl controlling and being responsible for my own expenses.
I was also taught a very valuable lesson that we should appreciate what we have now instead of appreciating it when we have already lose it. I didn't used to think I was lucky to stay in a big house with my own room & good food to eat, but when I lose them, I often ask myself why I didn't felt happy in the past about what I used to have.
Nevertheless, Im very happy that I've finally managed to complete my studies (with a diploma Im thankful enough).
So sometimes, instead of yarping on what others have that you don't have, why not work it out & get it on your own, or just be thankful of whatever you have that some other less fortunate don't get to enjoy.
Okay, seemed to sway to the emo side already. Goodnight everyone.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment





