follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


I wish life was that simpler


My grandma passed away on Thursday. She's 90 years old (or i'd say she was). Its my grandfather's first wife. My biological grandma is the second wife. I don't understand how 2 wives can share 1 husband & live harmoniously together. Well, they did (partly because it was the past). And so, the funeral was very crowded because my biological grandma has 9 siblings plus the plenty offsprings and my 90 years old grandma has her own children with their offsprings too. Spent my entire weekend at the funeral parlour and at the same time, spent lots of time with my nieces. We stayed over at their house for a night. Yes, im an aunt! :)

Photobucket
My cute little nieces - From right to left, Demi, Kiera and Kaela. (My hair is super wet, I just bathed!)

And so, attending 2 relatives-related funeral within 3 months really tells me that life is vulnerable. During my grandma's cremation just now, I witnessed a family who lost their beloved father. Small little kids were crying and screaming in pain, having to see their father's coffin push into the fire. Imagine that. We should really appreciate our loved ones around us and appreciate our own lives too.
Please do some good deed, whether is monetary or voluntary, because I always believed that the good will be rewarded, and I believed you'll believe in this saying too.


I really had the thought of studying university. Pearlyn even briefed me about a relatively interesting degree which is relatively affordable and is relatively short. I only need to study for 1.5 years to get a degree due to exemptions from what I study in Poly. And this path seemed impossible simply because I don't have a guarantor for my bank loan.
Sigh, I WISH LIFE WAS THAT SIMPLER.

Looking at the bright side:
1) Bf is finally booking out this Thursday! (Haven been seeing him for more than a week due to army duties as always).
2) Man United vs Chelsea this Saturday! I can watch with bf too! *Excitement*
3) Bintan Trip coming April/May to relax, rejuvenate and have hell lots of mad fun!
4) 20th Birthday approaching!
5) Twilight Eclipse in cinemas in exactly 3 months!


Oh yes, How To Train Your Dragon is a really nice movie! 4.8/5 popcorns! I know it sounds like a dumb movie title with lame storyline but its not! And its not a cartoon that's suitable for the kids because the dragons fight aggressively! My niece was so scared she covers her face & kept looking elsewhere except the screen. Haha. Quite ironic.

Photobucket


3.40am & im nowhere near sleeping time. 20 this year and I don't really like to sleep alone at night. Quite jia lat.

And Im telling myself no bangs anymore. Looked very XMM. So fringe, please growwww!




Pssss, XMM = Xiao Mei Mei la. WOLS!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment