follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


bintan oei!



Back from my Bintan trip with gfs and Jin :)

This time a much better trip because I did not vomit at all! Peiwen the saviour bought motion sickness pills that is effective :) For the first time, tried banana boat ride and it was super fun I swear. For the first time, tried full body massage and it was shiok. Lazing at the pools, cooking sessions at the villa, Monopoly deal and Taboo at night I love love.


On the coach to the resort!


Me cooking worzxz.


My curry chicken!! Im drooling now. hehehe.


Sous Chef who helped me a lot :)



Relaxing at the pool bar while waiting for our villa to be ready.



Pearlyn strong siol~


HAHAHA


Polaroid pictures!



The best game ever!!


1405'10-1605'10


Yesterday we met up again to celebrate Kellyn's 20th Birthday at The Marmalade Pantry:





Its been so many days since bf is in Taiwan for his army training. I really cant wait for him to be back. 12 more days.

Still looking for a full-time job,
I hope god gives me the direction to life...

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment