follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


Bintan, here I come!



Am going for a 3 days 2 nights stay at Bintan Lagoon Resort! Finally a getaway ever since Groupie's Genting trip years ago. I know, pathetic right? I have never travel to the 3 B's before - Batam, Bintan and Bali.
Won a 2 days 1 night package for 1 person during grad party and we topped up more for the 2nd night and an extra person. Paid $360+ in total (bearing in mind we still have expenses to incur at Bintan). It was considered relative ex since I could get a cheaper price for Nirwana Resort without any voucher!

After reading many bad reviews on tripadvisor.com, I began to feel dampen about the trip especially hearing that the beach is undergoing construction works. There are some good reviews though, so I hope they wont disappoint me!

And so, I'll be away from 20th-22nd next week and hopefully share my experience and pictures here :)

Birthday a day after Im back from Bintan and was wondering if I should celebrate since its a start of my life with a 2!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment