follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


Started my life with a 2.



My 20th birthday celebration with groupie!


In the afternoon, sy, boyfriend and I went to Teo Heng KTV@Katong.
Impromptu but fun!

The seweet seweet couple!


Touch screen siol~ And i swear better than KBOX.
For english songs, their MTVs all REAL ones.
And they really got a lot of english songs not like KBOX, very limited.






I was merely trying to entertain Siying.







At night was dinner@Fish & Co Glasshouse with groupie:

The pretty balloon that kellyn and mel gave me :)



The polaroid camera that was part of my birthday present from dearest :D





The boys :)


I looked so happy. Probably was super hungry.



Hahaha. Alvin, WTF?


They surprised me with the Fish & Co team. I actually detest it :(

Alvin so happy leh...




My cake...


Force me to blow the candle off a distance but it was easy leh. Haha.


Groupie group photo. Isaac should be inside but he left earlier.


Girlfriends love love :):)

Why did they do this to my squeesh squeesh??


Alvin & Cheefai!


Thanks to those who came for the dinner!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment