follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


Beach girls!


Here are more Bintan beach pictures! Super ♥ ♥ banana boat ride, ultimate fun!









As usual, school holidays is here & most of my student's parents don't want tuition during this period. Income super low. But am glad I got some part-time jobs such as the IT fair coming June and the World Cities Summit Expo.

Lastly, finally I might be putting on braces! I changed my mind initially because my orthodontist said that I've 2 hidden teeth on top of my 2 front teeth that I need to remove and I heard that the surgery/operation is quite complicated and the cost would be more than 1K. But now that its fully claimable by Medisave, and my dad has given me the green light to use him, I think Im going ahead with it! Don't wanna regret in the future, so I better fix my teeth the sooner the better!

Do intro me if you've any part-time jobs okay? Best if its on weekdays and even better if its office hours. Thank you!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment