The day I took my diploma
Sunday, May 23, 2010@ 1:34 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Hello, i miss you. Sian manxzxz, finally it became a single digit, 8 more days to say hi to you in person. Hehe. Im being retarded.
I think im really a saddist. I did not bring a camera to my graduation ceremony. Everyone is holding a camera in their hands, even guys :(
Here are some pictures of friends who tagged me on Facebook!
@cynthgoh. Haha.

I almost didn't want to attend because I've got no guests to bring along :(
Everyone came with their family/bf/gf except me :'(
Nevertheless, im glad I went. Once in a lifetime.
Happened to chance on some pictures which are oh-so-cute:

Awwww. So sweet! The dog & toddler are equally cute :)

This is so pretty! Too bad my room can never achieve this.
Will try to psycho bf to use this concept for his new room then i can stick our polaroid pictures all over the heart! :>
P.S. I think he wont la, so girlish.
Cool nails yo! Painted by Siying yo! Alternate brown & hot pink yo!
I think its cute but no, I will not get addicted to painting nails.
Im mad at the fact that im addicted to Yami Yoghurt all because of Siying.
Kept craving for it every now & then plus I cannot resist whenever I stroll pass Yami Yoghurt :(
And I even join their Yami Yoghurt's Facebook Fan Page. Hahaha.
Bye peeps!
Mistakes are part of the dues that one pays for a full life.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment





