follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


Mini update


Im currently sipping hot cereal drink now, shiok max :)

Back with mini updates!

1 whole week of spending time with bf was great. He brought me so much clothes from Taiwan, I feel so loved :) It was very thoughtful of him to buy for my sisters and friends too.

Today, I went to CCK to meet bf as he got nights out. Played monopoly deal with his army friends & had a great deal of fun. He has really funny buddies.
Felt so loved once again. My Iphone died on me. When I just got home, PW called to tell me that Ah Chow, SY and her are standing right in front of my gate. Turns out that SY thought something happened to me as she had been trying to contact me since 8-11pm. Awwww.
P.S. Wanna know if you're being loved by anyone? Try off-ing your phone for a few hours, wait & see. Hahaha.
Of course I didn't do it intentionally, imagine a girl travelling from CCK back home late night with no phone, Im kinda worried. If something happen to me, I wouldn't be able to contact anyone.
When i got home, I chionged to my room to get a charger. I almost got a heart-attack when I charge my iphone & it still couldn't be turned on. Im glad google saved me. Oh ya, the new iphone 4 is making me going gaga over it.

Been watching lots of movies lately, Iron Man 2, IP Man 2, Shrek-Forever & After, Nanny Mcphee & the Big Bang. Love em' all! I seriously advise you to catch em' if you have yet to! Next up is Sex & the City 2. Heard its nice!


I always try to put some photos in every blog post so that it looks more interesting. So here's some:

I love Yami Yoghurt so much that I decide to model for them. Haha.



One fine shopping session with SY & PW @ Bugis:


The eye-baggers! Hahaha. Dont kill me please.




We dont look like we're in SG right? Looks more like those taiwan street food stalls!


We're so damn good at making sales girl sub-consiously giving us discounts.
A pants priced $20 became $18 & then finally $15. Mad cheap.
Pw happy lor.


And finally, our Stanley is now in army!

Hope he's doing all fine, though I heard he got abrasions on the very first day (this is definitely due to his elephant thighs). Very poor thing.


Lastly, I'll be working at the PC show this coming thurs-sun at Suntec City! I'll be selling Canon cameras together with Chee Fai, SY and Jiaqing. Totally a noob at cameras so I've got to do a lot of reading up & memorize camera specs. I sacrificed spending the entire weekend with bf & I really hope its worth it, though Im beginning to doubt so since basic pay is only $40. Imagine standing 9am-10pm. Commissions better compensate all these!


Let's all pray together that I can find a good full-time job.

Till then, bye people!
P.S. My cereal drink finished liao.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment