follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


F1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX 2010



I was very excited when I was given a pair of tickets to F1! Boyfriend was mad happy when i broke the good news to him. (Can show off his camera skills)
Our tickets is for Padang Grandstand, I shall say not a very good view but not a very lousy view too. Haha.

I thought it just watching the race. But there's actually a lot of events going on there.
A lot of food stalls but ex duh.

There were performances going on, shops selling Ferarri, McLaren t-shirts which i was quite tempted to buy...


You see the big stage behind me? At 1030 after the race, Mariah Carey performed there. The crowd was quite huge I had to tiptoe to see her. Only boyfriend got a good view since he was taller than the others around him. Haha. I watched a lil cos it was boring eh...


Before the race started, racers sit cutesy & stylish vintage cars & paraded one round on the circuit to say hi to the audience :)

Lewis Hamilton!
I bet it was his final smile in Singapore. Haha.


Felipe Massa!
Now like not that good as before already eh...


The winner of Singapore Grand Prix 2010 - Fernando Alonso
He's like so unwilling to smile...


This guy came to sleep? WTH seriously...


This was a very nice photo taken by bf!


Happy us!
We were sitting on the 2nd row until a caucasian came to "claim" his seat. Haha.
Malu.




Sebastian Vettel celebrating his win of 2nd place (if you notice his hand)


An engineer congratulating Alonso! (if you notice his hand again)


Before we went home, we take a walk at the circuit!

We attempted to walk all the way to the pitstand but apparently there were officers blocking the way to the pitstand :(


That marks the end of a very fruitful day. It was an eye-opener & a very good experience. I hope one day i'll be able to sit at the pitstand & see them start off instead of looking at the screen. It will be purrrrrfect.



End off with this MTV which me likeeee.




Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment