follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


Tall boy's birthday, army boys, work, relationship, make-up wonders



Last week, we celebrated Colin's birthday at Timbre & bid farewell to the 2 macho men who enlist into army on the very same day. Now groupie has 4 men in army & the list goes on & on.
I think in november half a bunch will disappear.

The birthday boy who was forced to drink a lot & merlion after that.


The sign is about our small secret between us. hehe.


Macho man #1


Macho man #2


My first ever photo with Zac Zac!
Love him when he's in a good mood & I'll shoo off if he's cloudy with thunder!


Look for him if you need 30% off Uniglo items! Haha.



Again, my first ever photo with chee fai!


My ultimate bad habit - Close my eyes when the flash is on.
Cant help it :(


SY looked so blissful in my arms :)


Just had a 31mins & 28 secs of Skype with CHER PEI WEN & it was great! x)
She showed me around her house & i offered to show her mine. Haha.
Certainly catched up bits & parcels on what's going on with our lives.
Hope I managed to cheer her up a bit from those stressful school assignments.
And im glad to announce that:
IM THE FIRST GIRL/FIRST FRIEND/FIRST GROUPIE MEMBER TO SKYPE WITH HER!!! (Her brother is the first).
DONT JEALOUS OKAY..... (realize fonts in green LOL)


Work's been manageable so far, getting closer with my colleagues and they are really the ones that contribute to the biggest factor of you liking/disliking the job. Imagine going to work everyday from 9-5.30 facing people you don't like, living in your small small desk and no one to digress when you're stress. I'll dieeeeeee. I love to joke around with them & they enjoyed it much :>
Waking up is NOT MUCH of a problem to me now but I really need to get an alarm clock!! Best if it can be snooze & best if it can run around the room so that I really get out of bed & off the alarm!

On a happier note, Monday is National Day. Meaning, im off!! Love it totally. Can all the public holidays just fall on a Monday? There will be lesser Monday Blues for every office peeps!
Bf's having 1 week off & I applied 2 days off from work to spend more time with him :)
Gotta make everything right in us.
After being so long together, it doesn't mean we just stop trying to put an effort in maintaining the relationship because gradually, everything will just go haywire. At times, you need some spice to perk up the relationship a bit ;)
Examples like doing things you've never done before together! I bet there is! Its just like I didn't expect a childish game in the swimming pool could turn out into so much fun with him. (trying to compete who gets the googles we threw ourselves) And it was an idea I thought of which he played along. Well, i seriously love 'sporting' boys. Boys who say no are such a bore. Not for me since im such a wild girl ;-)

This post is getting longer & longer so I should really end here. But before I end, check this out:

Dont you think its such a skill to actually transform your eyes to triple the size
with make-up?

Don't believe it? Watch this video here.

Now im beginning to suspect if all the perfect korean girls are truly pretty & if they looked horried without make-up. Hmmmm...

Anyway, boys who says they prefer natural girls without make-up are SUCH A LIAR!!!
Don't tell me you prefer holding hands/walking side by side with a girl who looked like the right sided face (from screen).
Don't think you ever wanna get to know her if she doesn't doll herself up to cover her flaws.
I used to dislike make-up too but not anymore now. Just dont go too over (super red cheeks like vampire/mad thick & dark eyeshadow bla bla bla).
Still im keeping make-up low, just the basics :) But you never know. Hahaha. Since make-up really does wonders... Even guys used make-up now & its getting common.
I started learning because I had to put on make-up for my internship at Raffles & Im glad I did ;> Actually Im very lousy at it still, need to be bold & experiment more.

Okay thats enough! BYE! Have a happy long weekend!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment