a new life
Tuesday, July 13, 2010@ 4:15 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Moved out of my house 2 weeks back. Its not much of a difference in my everyday life since i've always been washing clothes, packing my room and settling 3 meals by myself even when im staying in my own home. I think it is really a right decision to make. I feel independent, less stressful when it comes to family matter. But what may be surprising is my mum began to show a lot of concern to me through text messages. I like her more now then the past where we used to stay under one roof. Despite all the good points, Im still sad that things turned out the ugly way. Well, I've already seen this coming years ago so I should feel glad that it only happened now. And of course, I would like to thank people like my Boyfriend, Siying and Ah Chow who took me in. Hehe.
I've got a full-time job & it's my 7th day working here. Getting closer with my colleagues which is a very good thing. Im working like a sorta PA job to a senior director. Sadly, it is a female. Because she's very meticulous, but so far, she has been nice :)
Im still trying to adapt to a Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm life. Cant sleep that late anymore. But have been meeting up with friends very often ;)
Peiwen's left to Aussie and I hoped she's doing fine there. We all missed her and sometimes when I think about her, it really made me wanna weep.

I looked so white & my hair looked straight surprisingly.
Happy PW!

Played indian poker and we are the victims!
Had to kiss her up-arm (like The Sims game). haha.
We made this very pretty & thoughtful card for her:

One last complete groupie girls group photo.
Im glad we still remained as close/even closer.
I think I've grown up.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

