follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour


If I have all the $$$ in the world to splurge...




If im effing rich,


Go for a LONG holiday at New York! Eat, shop, walk, experience everything!



Paris - Such a romantic place to be with your partner :)
I HAVE TO GO TO THE EIFFEL TOWER BEFORE I DIE.




Go to Old Trafford & see Manchester United play! Hopefully against better teams not like Wolves or Blackburn kind. Lol.
In fact I don't mind going Stamford Bridge, Anfield or Emirates to see other famous clubs.
The above wish is to be fulfilled before I turned 27. Strictly before 27.



Hopefully I can witness MAN U winning the cup LIVE!! Celebrate with them & try touching one of their hands while they walk up to take the medal.
When i watching the ceremony, I always admire those audiences who managed to shake the players hands. I hope 1 day its me who kenna admired by others! Hahaha.



Watch F1 Singapore Race at the Pit Grandstand!
I wanna see them start off.
This has to be fulfilled before Singapore's 5 years contract with F1 is over. Haha.




This super chic leopard printed mulberry bag... Such a statement! Im totally drooling...
Nowadays im so Ris Low. I love leopard printsxzxzxz.




A balenciaga tote for work :)
This green is a pretty sweet & outstanding colour.


This Givenchy is a killer!
Chunky wedges for the win!!!
A pretty organizer so it will be fun to record schedules & notes down :)
Kate Spade is my fav brand that is suitable for my age group. So far, no imitations & I hope it stay this way or my love for Kate Spade will fall.




Tiffany & Co necklace, love it, so simple. Matches with almost anything.


Another from Tiffany & Co. Me likeyyyyy too.





Can't believed Im not fated to own this. FML.
Totally.want.this.like.totally



New macbook air! Need me to say more?

IPAD
How about a "portable pc" for me to do my online shopping?
(Maybe I can do without this if I have an Iphone 4)

In fact, I think I dont mind owning like every APPLE gadget? Hahaha.
APPLE is totally successful, firstly it was mp3(Ipod), then laptops(macbooks), then handphone(Iphone), plus a tablet pc(Ipad). Everyone wants to own their gadgets.
Maybe in the future,
Television(ITVS)?
GAME CONSOLES(IGAME)?
CAMERA(IDSLR)?


This was supposed to be a short sweet post but I ended up taking so long to do it.
2.05am a lonely Sunday but im gonna be productive & clean my room especially!!!


Till the next ;)

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment