Yours truly turned 21!!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011@ 12:40 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
This past month I've been trying to plan for my 21st & Im glad it was more/less a success considering the fact that I changed the entire birthday plan 1 week before my party...
Early in the morning on 23rd, I went to a salon to dye my hair, a real proper hair dye for the 1st time!! The hairstylist was very patient to dye my hair since i've long/a lot of hair. Results were pretty good & best of all, its not expensive! In the afternoon, I just follow the plans that siying & bf have planned. We were supposed to go for buffet at Triple One but due to time constraint, we settled for brunch at P.S. Cafe. The cafe is really pretty, great ambience & the food is not bad too! & it was a treat from Si Ying! Haha. Wow. RARE! LOL
& this lovely picture of siying & jiaqing taken by yours truly :)After brunch, I was being brought to the Flyer!! My 1st right on the flyer but nothing much la, the flyer is really moving at a very slow speed. I didn't really look much at the scenery because we're busying camwhoring! Lol.


Reaching the highest peak on the flyer!In the night, I held a dinner party at a relatively new restaurant called Queens at Sentosa Boardwalk. The ambience is perfect, superbly decorated restaurant & in the midst of my party, there was a short 40 secs fireworks from Sentosa & the view from the restaurant is amazing!! Cool or what? There are a hell lot of photos but Im just gonna pick a few.

Ending the post with my fav picture Teeheehee
.
.
.
.
.

That pretty sums up my 21st.
Thank you everyone who made it special & unforgettable :)
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment






















