HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSS
Sunday, November 07, 2010@ 2:42 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
At least I feel excited for days to past because:
1) This coming Tuesday I'll be going to Taiwan for 6 days! Hopefully I don't get fat eating all the street snacks :<
2) BKK Trip next month with boyfee! I hope Thailand don't be so chaotic, everyone please pray for our safety. I'LL SHOP HELL OUT OF MY TIME! I cant believe im finally going to BKK to shop!
3) BKK Trip again in March 2011. Wahaha. There was a promotion & flights were mad cheap so we booked in advance! Friends are welcome to join ^^
4) Perth in March 2011 is still in progress...
Hopefully there will be another holiday coming up in January 2011.
I used to hate going for a holiday when I was young, cant believe it. Now I hope I can just travel around the world.
I want to earn lots of $$$$ to get the life I want. But then again, who doesn't?
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

