Updates
Monday, January 10, 2011@ 10:00 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Im so dead from this space but you cant blame me, nothing but a workhorse trying to earn all the $$$ in the world. Other than working, I maximised all the remaining times having fun with my friends & my love. Anyway, so much happenings in the month of December with my BKK Trip (which was a disappointment for the shopping part), Christmas, Anniversary, and New Year Countdown.
I thought I would spend like mad at Bangkok but I was so wrong. Maybe now their fashion sense not that fantastic already?? Its all Korean Kawaii clothes at a higher price. I think i go google also can find any spree-er selling at much cheaper prices. Walked Platinum Mall, Siam Square, Chatuchak and basically almost every shopping area for 4 days but got myself only like 5 items or lesser?! D-I-S-A-P-P-O-I-N-T-E-D. But still it was a pretty good holiday walking the streets with bf and having him for like more than 96 hours straight. Hehehe.
Thinking about the fact that we booked another BKK flight in March before we went was such a rational thing to do. Now I really dont wanna go in March but the tickets are paid and I cant waste it.
Company's christmas party was fun and I really liked how the company really look into the welfare of its staff. Still, I dread waking up and dread going to work :(
Groupie's Christmas Party organized by yours truly also turned out pretty well even when the rain tried to dampen our spirit. Who knows it drew us closer because we were all trapped in the small sheltered bbq area. Had lots of laughter with the guys trying on my fake wig. Groupie boys are really entertainers. Im glad after 4 years of leaving secondary school we are still as close :) Thank god for friends!
So the start of Year 2011 and Im turning 21 this year!!!! How i wish not so fast so I can always look forward to it because after 21st, I've got nothing to look forward to. Its how true that when you're young, you kept wanting to grow old, but when you crossed 21, you just hope age dont catch up with you :(
This year I'll be a busy girl attending the 1990s birthdays and get broke too!
I really want a memorable 21st that I can looked back so I should start brainstorming for ideassssss but that also means a hole in my pocket is soon to be burnt.
I've yet to come up with my 2011 resolutions & I think I should so that I can achieve something this year.
Anyway, Happy New Year to all and have a blessed year ahead!
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

