My biggest/longest holiday trip ever!
Monday, May 09, 2011@ 11:14 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I will be flying off in another 11 more days!!!
A 15 days trip to Europe! Will be landing at Paris, then go to London & then to Manchester to watch Gary Neville's testimonial at Old Trafford!!
Sad to say we cant watch premier league final match on 22nd May against Blackpool or the champion league's finals on 28 May 2011 as seats are not open to public, season pass holders have to ballot :( Sigh.
We'll also be going to Liverpool Anfield to see see. We'll be heading to Spain-Barcelona, & then Italy-Rome & Venice then back to Paris! Air tickets half booked!
I think what I really looked forward is to go to the romantic Eiffel Tower :)

Tickets booked to hop on the London Open Bus Tour!

I really hope the trip will be fun, exciting and I hope all went well. Have to be pretty careful with our belongings (heard there's a lot of PROFESSIONAL PICKPOCKET in Europe). What I know for sure, it will be a total eye-opener for me :)
Next up on my list of places to go, it will be US-New York & Maldives ;)
Will post lots of pictures when Im back :)
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment


