Post Europe Trip & afterlife
Thursday, July 14, 2011@ 3:24 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Too lazy to blog & upload pictures of my Europe trip that has past for more than a month :( Come to think of it, only a month yet it felt like its been so long since im back. Just cant wait to go London again & visit Primark!! My fav departmental store - a must go to all! There's a very big outlet at Oxford Street! Received quite a few compliments for the items I bought there :) And best of all, it won't burn a hole in your pocket!
So the most crazy part of the trip is both bf & I are unaware that Spring season is actually COLD there. So the clothes we packed were quite unwearable. We had to shop for gloves/trench coat/ sweaters to keep us warm... The trench coat i bought is hanging in the closet now & I wonder when will I ever wear it again. Haha
The most memorable part of the trip was being able to watch a match at Old Trafford. I was super super happy & really felt uber amazing & unbelievable - thinking that I can only watch it on tv. Saw the players live, like WOW. & then I thought & told bf how good would it be if we live in Manchester and buy season pass to watch all man u's matches. How wonderful would that be... Of course its only a thought la, would never happen :/
Anyway, life been good, keeping a very good balance between relationship and friendship which I felt that it is never easy to juggle both. So am thankful that my bf is also part of my clique of friends. Muahaha.
Except some family issues which I think it will never ever be solved (not being pessimistic, just being realistic).
Took over Kellyn (she sprained her foot) for the Great Eastern 10K run & then I realized running 10km non-stop is kind of impossible?! Really feel like exercising much much more often like how I used to last year. Wanna lose weight (Im a girl & a girl will never ever be contented in the way they look).
Work has been pretty fine, im now more stable in my job & my boss's temper is not that bad already. I won the company's presentation competition & won 5K after 8 rounds of presentation. It really felt good seeing my bank account balance increasing by a 5,000. Also, coming August our company is going to Hong Kong!!! Fully sponsored, how nice... This company has really good welfare to their staff!
I really dont understand why I hate to travel so much when i was younger. Like I remember when I was Primary 5, my family went to Australia - Gold Coast & I dreaded it like hell & sulk throughout the trip. Hahaha. In fact now that I've grown up, I really want to travel just to experience and explore what other parts of the world are like.
The Goh Family has an arrival of a new member - Truffle Goh, a male baby golden retriever currently 2 months + old. He's really super hyperactive & naughty. Cries every morning & very attention-seeking like all other retrievers...
Will be back to update again :)
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

